we brought all the boys with us to the appointment so they could officially see their sister. wow, that is really strange to say. after all the butt, fart, and boobie jokes were said they all rolled around on the floor competing for the best view of the monitor. then came the list of outlandish names they had come up with. it was hard to tell if the sonographer and doctor were annoyed or amused with those three. oh, and by the way we don't have a name, but more on that a little later.
it turns out everything is perfectly great and little Miss Pink is right on track for her January 2nd arrival.
ultrasound pictures are just scary. she looks like an alien, but then again all babies do until they are about 2 months old. for now, this is what she looks like and here are a few questions answered for all of the ones i'm about to get. considering we never really announced the pregnancy and i'm already 19 weeks, i'm sure there's about to be a ton of inquisitive people out there...
1. no, we do not have a name picked out (unless you count the names the boys have picked - Diamond, Margarita, Donquita, and Trouble) and it's a little bit of a sore subject in our house, because we can't agree on a name
2. no, i'm not carrying twins (anymore...see the previous post about that one - although, the doctor did find our second little angel still hanging around in there) i'm just a very large pregnant person
3. yes, you can touch the belly, but only if i can touch yours
4. no, i will not be your designated driver for NYE...i might be a little busy
5. other than the usual heartburn, i feel fine, and yes, the so called morning sickness hit me for the first 14 weeks, but now i'm just dandy
6. i can still see my feet, well, for at least another few weeks anyway
7. i've already gained 9 pounds
8. all i want to eat are noodles, especially Ramen Noodles
9. we're not sure who she looks like, but the consensus is that she definitely looks like a McCool
10. yes, i can feel her moving...her feet are standing right on top of my HooHaw, which isn't very nice, and her little hands get me in the ovaries at least 6 times a day
anything else you wanna ask?