April 13, 2011

today is THE DAY...

i'm still not sure how i feel about today, because i feel everything...excited, nervous, worried, scared, giggly...it's been a very emotional few days and now that it's come down to just waiting 2 more hours what am i doing? i'm cooking and cleaning, because that's what i do. if i'm going to be laid up in the bed for the next few days i need to make sure the boys are fed and dressed. not that i can't count on The Husband to do it, but i just need to do it.

so, here i sit, twiddling my thumbs (which i don't do very well) hoping we don't get a phone call from The Wizard at the Magic Fun House. every time the phone rings my heart jumps and my stomach turns, because i don't want to hear any bad news. i've got my fingers and toes crossed, my lucky coin in my pocket, and a slew of very supportive friends and family, so, here goes nothing....

1 comment: