The dumbed-down definition as it applies to blogs: Publishing a post with a central idea that is common among any blogger who chooses to participate. See: Wordless Wednesday, 100 Words, Haiku Friday, NABLOPOMO, etc. Most of these Memes have been long forgotten, but there are some old schoolers who still participate. (via ~ awholelotofnothing)
well, i was a little bored today, but not bored enough to clean up my little drawer of skivvies. and by little, i mean it's the smallest drawer i have (other than the one that keeps my toothpaste and tweezers). honestly my underwear drawer is nothing exciting and there's actually a pair of boxer shorts in there that aren't even mine.
so, my lucky readers (all 19 of you), you get a chance to see into my closet, but just one little corner on the bottom shelf. at first i didn't think it was that big of a deal, but when i sat down and looked at what i had photographed, i was a little embarrassed. yes, i admit it...i have a shoe problem.
1. yeah, that's right, there are 16 pairs of flip flops (and that doesn't count the couple pairs i have stashed in the garage for emergencies)
2. the second shelf hold 6 pairs of random shoes that get worn maybe once or twice a year
3. 4 pairs of running shoes (and yes, all 4 of them get used on a regular basis)
4. those boxes are not empty...they are what i like to call my fancy shoes that also only get worn once a year
5. they may be hiding, but in the corner there are 2 pairs of slippers
6. not pictured are the 13 other pairs of shoes i keep in the other closet (yes, i have 2 closets with shoes) i share with The Husband
so, if you were keeping track...that is 44 pairs of shoes (but not including the shoes in the garage or snow boots in the attic). i have a serious problem!
what's in your closet?